Our client is a leading Indian business house with a presence in diverse industries. They are in the process of identifying new business opportunities to invest behind and are exploring the theme of building a portfolio of strong D2C (Direct to Consumer brands) across categories. They are looking to engage with a New Technical Product consultant.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Uncover and understand customer needs and translate them into requirements by mapping their journey.
2. Ability to work well with internal teams like developers. Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
3. Understand, research, and follow technical trends in the industry and in general.
4. Able to assess emerging products and companies to measure their potential
value or threat to the company and its products, as well as make
recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage.
5. Answer incoming questions about the product and its capabilities and assess and
address technical risks.
6. Understand and analyze data pipelines, algorithms, and automated systems.
Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the
7. Use database queries to analyze performance indicators, evaluate experiments,
8. Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance.
9. Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
1. Should have a keeen eye for product roadmap development.
2. Should have a strong knowledge of the Agile Methodology.
3. Should have a deep rooted knowledge about the product research and
4. Prototyping is the primary design verification stage in software product
development and any technical product manager should practice prototyping
before developing the final product.
5. Should be familiar with the data analysis and extraction procedures.