Our client, a Leading International IT Firm is looking to engage with a consultant who can help the develop and publish case studies across various topics. The client needs an expert who has written case study for HBR/ other ivy leagues like MIT . Topics can be mutually decided.
The role consists of the following:
• Assisting the team in the development and writing of case studies on the subject of corporate reputation.
• Conducting fieldwork, consisting of interviews with senior practitioners in the fields of business, media, government, and other related organisations & non-profits.
• Conducting research in publicly available sources.
• Coordinating with the Research Fellows on case study research.
• Being aware of, and monitoring, other case study initiatives within the organisation.
• Attending meetings and workshops on the production of case studies that are offered by entities outside of the organisation (e.g., Harvard, Ivey, etc.)
• Assisting in the conceptualisation, planning, research, and writing of the case studies.
• A good educational background, qualified up to degree level or equivalent. Experience in developing materials for publication, writing, editing and publishing.
• Proven writing skills, preferably in media that is targeted at an educated (but non-academic) audience.
• Skilled in translating academic findings to a non-academic audience.
• Maturity and discretion to engage with very senior practitioners about potentially sensitive issues in their companies and industries.
• Able to take direction well
• Able to work independently and take initiative