Our client, an IT & digital product engineering platform, is looking for a React Native developer, expert in building mobile apps on iOS, Android platforms, and also to make them run on browsers. The candidate will be responsible for architecting and developing these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
1. Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile and web platforms.
2. Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
3. Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels
4. Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest
5. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features in an agile manner.
6. Design and develop using object-oriented design principles and software design
patterns to attain high reusability and maintainability.
7. Develop an in-depth understanding of the product architecture and frameworks.
8. Maintain proper CI/CD for the build, distribution, and quality checks.
9. Shaping and implementing digital products to ensuring that we stay on the leading
edge of technology.
10. Work in a cross-functional team with the Product Owner, Designers, and engineers to co-develop the digital products.
11. Use Agile engineering practices to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions
that enhance the client customer and employee experience.
12. Follow best practice engineering processes, practices, and Agile behavior.
2. Very strong experience in mobile application development using React Native.
3. Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle
4. Understanding of REST APIs.
5. Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest, Mocha
6. Version control system e.g. Git