Our client is a leading Indian foundation with a focus on working with governments to build the capacity of heath systems and improve outcomes. Some of the priority initiatives including - partnering with NITI Aayog and MoHFW on strengthening systems in the Aspirational Districts; initiatives to improve health outcomes for tribal populations; and implementation of EHR starting from the primary healthcare level.
They are implementing a system for EHR for the country and are looking for a seasoned DevOps Manager, the roles and responsibilities include:
- Developing, testing, improving, maintaining new, and existing databases to help users retrieve data effectively.
- Strategic planning along with implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Evaluating technological choices (network/hardware related and technology/code related) by querying providers and providing evaluations of each solution.
- Managing analysis and approval of new code through security and performance gates.
- Understanding of the intersection of development and operations, monitoring and management tools, and deployment processes.
Please note that the initial project duration is 3 months but could be extended to 6 months as per the requirement.
- Strong understanding of proper database maintenance activities.
- Ability to write complex queries.
- Experience in CI/CD (Jenkins, team city), GIT tools, scripting, containers, SDLC knowledge, Cloud services.
- Strong knowledge of Database - MySQL, Oracle, MS Sql Server. Mongo DB, PostgreSQL.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.