Our client, India's leading diversified industrial group, is looking to engage with a Senior Consultant from the field of Infrastructure, Power, Oil and Gas to facilitate a strategy workshop for 2 days.
There would be a strategy workshop for 2 days, Day 1 would we a brainstorming session covering :
- Understanding the challenges currently in the operation process in terms of cost inefficiencies, pricing, etc;
- Scanning and analyzing the existing product portfolio to focus on a few key products offering maximum ROI;
- Identifying and adjacent business or avenues which could be a source of revenue and business expansion;
Day 2 would be agreeing on broad 3-year goals with all the stakeholders and senior business leaders.
Note: The 2 sessions will be full-day workshops in Mumbai and would be almost a month apart. The consultant would be required to moderate these sessions to get maximum output and have a productive workshop. The audience would be the senior leadership team of various businesses.
- 12+ years of experience in strategy, general management in the field of Infrastructure, Power, Oil & Gas;
- A proven track record in the development of strategic plans;
- Strong stakeholder management skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;