The client is one of the leading Indian multinational consumer goods company. The purpose of this role is to drive excellence in internal and external communication at an organisational level and its brand. Ensuring the brand voice across all relevant target audiences and drive PR for its brands.
Key Deliverables of the Role as follows-
• Managing Consistent communication both internal and external for the brands.
• Managing Online reputation.
• Plan & execute Internal Communication.
• Work with Investor relations team and support Investor Communication –Annual Report, Sustainability Reports, etc.
• Manage Crisis Communication .
• Managing Corporate Website and other social platforms.
• Create and manage media content.
• Media Relations with Corporate FMCG, A&M, HR media.
• Identifying industry platforms.
• Corporate PR AND Brand PR
Media strategy support to Innovation Foundation
• Manage creative, digital, website, corporate content, and PR agencies
• Create the Sustainability Report and other CSR & Sustainability communication.
Upwards – Head Corporate Communication
• Media Understanding
• Excellent Media Relations
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Networking skills, managing multiple partners like web, creative, PR agencies, etc.
• Experience in Digital Media
• Networking and influencing skills. To be able to work with multiple stakeholders
• To be able to work under pressure
• Experience in digital & social media would be a bonus.