Our client, a India leading consumer goods company is looking to onboard a consultant to develop, establish and drive marketing strategies through effective management of New Product Development, Consumer Insights, advertising and promotional activities in foods snacking space.
Key Deliverables :-
As part of the project the member will develop the market entry, medium- and long-term overall strategy, operational and organisational plan and set up the execution muscle for the Category.
- Identify opportunities in foods category which involves forecasting consumer foresight and insights and any opportunities and/or threats emerging from the competitive or technology landscape.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams to develop new brand/product bundles and establish viability of the same.
- Develops suitable launch brand mix (4-Ps) and Go-To-Market plans
- To define new product pricing (pre-launch and launch) and to set the pricing ladder to guide delivery of required contribution.
- Establish strategies related to product launches, Channels, media releases, PR, advertising & agencies, design agencies, budgets and MIS
- Create brand/product level business plan with volume, gross margins and overall profitability
NOTE :- This project requires full time remote support for 9-12 months.
- 9+ years of experience
- Experience in foods space involving responsibility of category development, NPDs.
- Formulation of Marketing Strategy
- Formulation of Brand health measures
- Execution of ATL plans.
- Digital Marketing experience is ideal.