We are on a major expansion agenda with the intent of adding 25-30 properties in the next 6 months primarily through partnerships and inorganic strategies. We are urgently looking for strong HR Consultants on a short-term basis who can help us plan and implement the integration of the new assets and ensuring a smooth transition with minimal disruption to business and existing staff members.
We are therefore looking for HR Consultants who could help us in the complete HR planning and transition of the new company and its employees to our system and framework. This will involve
* Laying down smooth processes for complete HR operations for the acquired asset and entity
* Manage the integration of resources with respect to payroll, compliance, salary, joining, etc.
* Undertaking basic organisation structuring in terms of what bands the transitioning employees will fall into etc
* Planning and rolling out communication to the organisation and new employees regarding key policies to ensure a smooth on-boarding
* Dealing with any issues and/or conflicts that may arise during the course of the transition
Strong HR Functional skills across Talent Management, Compensation, Performance Management and Employee Engagement
Experience in interpreting, advising and implementing HR agreements and procedures
Verbal & written communication skills to communicate with a diverse client group