Our client is a leading Indian multinational healthcare group. Apart from the eponymous hospital chain, the company also operates pharmacies, primary care and diagnostic centers, and telehealth clinics through its subsidiaries.
The purpose of this position is to curate and rewrite medical content for web portals , pharma marketing communications aimed to patients and doctors primarily in the cardiac services offered.
1. Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order
to develop original content.
2. Write and edit high-quality medical journals, articles, brochures and product manuals about healthcare-related topics such as [new treatments, clinical research and product instructions].
3. The consultant is required to create and put together the content
from a marketing lens.
4. Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability
5. Identifying patients’ needs and recommending new content to
address gaps in the company & current content.
6. Ensuring that content adheres to the organization’s writing guidelines, and are appropriately organized.
Capacity - Part time Capacity with remote working is good to consider.
1. Working knowledge of content management systems.
2. Broad & In-Depth Expertise in Clinical Concepts and Regulations
3. Must have a proven content writing or copywriting experience in the medical/healthcare industry.
4. A portfolio of published articles in the medical domain.
5. Excellent writing and editing skills.
6. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
7. Effective communication skills.