Our client, a leading Indian conglomerate, is looking to engage with a Digital Marketing Consultant for 6 months based out of Mumbai.
Its aim is to give focus to using a Digital First approach in all of Business engagements. It requires a high ability to influence, as it involves working across businesses - including both B2C and B2B.
I. Partner Businesses to help develop a Digital First mindset:
- Understand strategic vision of Businesses and the ensuing operating plans in order to assess where and how Digital Marketing could help maximise returns;
- Influence businesses to invest in their systems, and be the conduit between IT, DnA and CIBD, to bring in the best of consumer /customer journeys to create the move to a more Digital approach;
- Help set up /refine Social listening systems in businesses for continuous online health monitoring;
II. Stakeholder Management:
- Understand Online Business dynamics (esp B2B Business) and their interplay with a larger value chain, that goes beyond their immediate customer;
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out across industries – in the virtual world;
III. Create an ecosystem to make it easier to move into the online world:
- Creating & Identifying the right partnership with ecosystem vendors (agencies, media houses, digital publishers, etc);
IV. Business Development:
- Help business understand why a Digital First approach is critical, and convert the same into projects for the team to help businesses move quickly on these aspects;
V. People Leadership:
-Create the capability within the central team as well as in Business teams to be able to pursue Digital First approach for their businesses;
Note: This is a 6 months project that requires full time capacity and is based out of Mumbai.
- 15+ years of experience in digital marketing, creating and enabling digital first approach in businesses (both b2b and b2c);
- Hands on experience in stakeholder management and business partnerships;
- Well versed with Social Marketing strategies for driving online traffic to company's social media platform;
- Prior experience in business development and enabling digital approaches for it;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.