Our client ,an Indian multinational conglomerate, is looking to engage with a consultant who can support Team leader in driving / sustaining Mission
Happiness (Net Promoter Score - customer centricity initiative) who will be responsible to work with cross-functional business teams to set- up / embed the culture of customer centricity and conduct end-to-end process reviews to
ensure its sustenance. Thereby, creating a mechanism to continuously listen, learn & act on customer voice leading to customer delight & positive business impact.
1. Execute & embed Customer Insight initiatives to improve share of business, realization, brand equity & customer advocacy
2. Assist Team Lead to develop business case & project plan.
3. Embed principles of MH (LISTEN, LEARN, ACT) in daily operations of the business
4. Closely work with cross functional teams, meet clients on a regular basis to understand process / business issues, identify opportunities to enhance business & then co-create action plan with the concerned teams
5. Maintain MH Spoc engagement & drive initiatives to achieve customer delight
6.Facilitate national scale up by creating process and change management manuals for the business in order to sustain Mission Happiness post CIBD exit
7. Analytically evaluate customer’s view via understanding customer feedback, trends, market visits, call listening, customer meets to mitigate customer pain points
8. Deep dive into customer behaviour & decision making to identify insights through which we can increase their preference for our brands
9. Recruit & guide best-in-class partners to support process wherever required – Reward & Recognition mailers, intelligence studies, etc.
10. Manage business teams & channel partners - IT & Call Centre to ensure VOC capturing process is seamless & automated
Note : The project duration is 1 year and is based in Delhi, Mumbai & Hyderabad.
1. Experience in management consulting / market research or customer centricity roles with strong working knowledge of Net Promoter Score
2. Mind-set to understand larger objectives of customer centricity initiatives.
3. Proven experience as a project manager of large & complex projects
4. Ability to analyse data & identify trends impacting business performance
5. Comfortable with travelling to client location as per project demands & working with cross-functional teams to drive project deliverables
6. Strong interpersonal, influencing & presentation skills with proven experience
7. Competency in Microsoft applications including Power-point, Excel, Word & Outlook