Our Client is an Indian multinational conglomerate and is looking to engage with a digital marketing consultant who can help in driving Digital performance marketing campaigns, SEO, CRM, social, market place sales and retention, whatsapp, affiliate, email etc.
Key Responsibilities :-
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of the digital marketing aspect along with brand team and e- comm sales team, evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns. Design, build and maintain our social media presence Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests. Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC
- Managing the marketing spends on e-comm marketplace ( Amazon , Myntra , Flipkart )
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website and convert into sales
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Strong Marketing orientation, experience in managing P&L and establishing brands
- Analytical thinking and data interpretation is critical to drive the marketing strategy
- Should be able to drive the mindset transformation towards digitalisation
- Good understanding of the facets of business across agencies, offline promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts
- People Management Skill and ability to build, motivate and manage the team effectively
- Analytical bent of mind. Able to draw relevant business insights from multiple sources and clarity in purpose
- Must-Have - Crossed entire journey of SEO, e- comm marketplace marketing, CRM, Brand and Performance campaigns