Indian multinational conglomerate
Mumbai / Navi Mumbai
Posted on: 15/02/2023
Starts on: 6/03/2023
Business Analysis, Quality Assurance & Testing, Technology Operations and Support, Information Security, Technology Management,
IT Services & Consulting
Our client, a leading Indian conglomerate, is looking to engage with a Consultant: Information Security Role for a duration of 6 months based out of their Mumbai office.
Job Purpose: To handle technical information security aspects of the Organization including handling information security tools, application security testing, infrastructure security testing, technical security compliance and cloud security controls. The role defines, implements and monitor security controls for IT
assets of the organization.
1. Handling the core security infrastructure, security planning, projects, vulnerability management & application security for the organization under Technical Security Management.
2. Conduct period audit of critical applications, system configuration, usage and report non-compliance and deviations.
3. Conduct periodic application penetration testing, vulnerability assessment, security assessments and configuration.
4. Maintain vulnerability and risk register and ensure timely closure of the issues discovered as per internal standards.
5. Manage the present security infrastructure components (IDAM, PIM, SIEM etc), review effectiveness of the existing implementations.
6. Regular review of critical infrastructure, application usage, security posture exceptions and take actions based on patterns.
7. Evaluation and implementation of advanced tools for improving cyber security posture and protection levels.
8. Ownership of security tools, oversee operational aspects of tools, and work with vendor eco-system for implementation, maintenance.
9. Track usage of security tools and technologies, work with internal teams for closing gaps and improving overall security posture.
Note: This is a 6 months project with full time capacity and is based out of Mumbai.
- Technical knowledge of network security, application security
- Hands on experience on security tool implementation and management
- Understanding of security requirements of complex technological environment
- Strong project management experience to work on new projects, work with outsourced vendors
- Strong analytical skills and ability to write security controls, specifications.
- Ability to work in Cross Functional teams, business owners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, able to prepare presentations independently.
Experience: 7+ years
Qualification : Graduate
Technical Security Management Information SecurityTool Management Application Security Security Infrastructure Project Management Network Security Tool Implementation
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.