Our client is an Indian multinational conglomerate company is looking for a consultant to support in Investor Relations
To assist the Head of Investor relations to enhance Groups relationships with the Institutional Investors and the Investment Community, provide analytical solutions and build the knowledge bank.
• Build relationships with the Financial Institutions/Investment Communities in India and represent client wherever required
• To assist Head Investor Relations in dentifying and cultivating prospects with the prime objective of enhancing the Group’s Market Capitalization.
• Assist in preparation for new business meetings and close transactions with institutional investors and consultants, involving extensive travel across geographies.
• Broaden and enhance shareholder value and the organization’s financial image through a robust investor relations strategy and framework.
• Work on annual general meetings of listed companies also with advisory firms.
• Assist in building framework or dashboard for Group’s listed entities to develop opportunities
• Initiate and follow up on opportunities including working closely with the unlisted entities of the group on fund raise, listing opportunities, etc.
• Collect data from various internal and external sources for framing an investor relations roadmap.
• Ensure the company is appropriately and strategically positioned with analysts, investors, and all stakeholders.
• Develop investor confidence and belief in the company’s vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value.
• Develop greater relationships with domestic institutions such as LIC, other insurance and MF companies etc.
• Research on financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business.
• Help in building strong reputation of the organization by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties.
• Awareness of relevant regulations impacting investments