Our client is an Indian Multinational Conglomerate and is looking for consultant to work on a Governance project.
The consultant will be a part of Consumer Insights & Brand Development function & will be required to support Team leader in driving Governance centrally across businesses (B2B / B2C). He / she will be responsible to work with cross-functional business teams to set-up / embed the culture of customer centricity & conduct end-to-end process reviews to ensure its sustenance.
- Assist Team Lead in developing a robust customer centricity governance mechanism to ensure sustenance / governance of customer centricity initiatives in B2B / B2C businesses across the group
- Co – ordinating with senior leaders & customer centricity business leads to set up governance meetings quarterly
- Assist Team Lead in steering quarterly customer centricity council meets
- Work with the Team Lead to act on action points noted from council meets, thereby supporting businesses in strengthening Mission Happiness mechanism
- Closely work with business teams to provide continuous direction & support to act on improvement areas (integrate recommendations, share best practices & track re-engineered framework)
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams (Data and Analytics, IT, HR, etc.), external partners & business stakeholders to ensure that the Mission Happiness mechanism continues to add value in business
- Assist Team Lead in formulating a methodology to conduct Mission Happiness process excellence reviews across businesses
- Identify business stakeholders & handhold them to ensure seamless execution of process excellence reviews. The end objective being course correction, cross pollination of best practices & assessing Mission Happiness Health in respective business (strength & improvement areas)
- Work with business teams to formulate CXO reports (process excellence review findings) to showcase improvement areas identified, potential impact & recommendation
- Work with Team Lead to develop a powerful / aspirational reward & recognition structure to reward & recognize businesses who have taken Mission Happiness to newer heights (in terms of customer delight, higher business impact, etc.)
- Ensure continuous monitoring of project deliverables, timelines & key milestone achievement
- Recruit & guide best-in-class partners (research agencies, automation experts, consultants) to support process wherever required – Reward & Recognition mailers, intelligence studies, etc.
- Manage business teams & channel partners to strengthen Mission Happiness mechanism in businesses (wherever required) - IT & Call Centre (reporting, survey logics, Call Centre quality, Agent hiring & training, refreshers, CXO dashboards, etc.)