Our Client, an Indian Bio-Pharmaceutical company is looking to engage with a Consultant to work closely with the Clinical Development and Medical Sciences (CDMA) and Regulatory functions as the primary Digital Business Partner, and single point of accountability for technology and digital needs.
• Serves as the Digital Business Partner and single point of accountability for all technology and digital needs.
• Responsible for defining the Digital/IT Strategy, Roadmap, and Implementation plans in conjunction with Business stakeholders and key decision-makers.
• Responsible for the successful implementation of IT M&A Integration work packages aligned to the Clinical, Medical, and Regulatory functions.
• Responsible for Stakeholder management of key functional leaders and decision-makers, ensuring technology adoption and use within the function.
• Accountable for Ideation, Planning, Delivery & Adoption of Digital/IT Programs and Projects in line with Business needs and expectations.
• Leads a diverse staff of direct and indirect colleagues and vendor contractors, aligned to the goals and objectives of the business function.
• Works with the IT Ops lead and ensures required levels of support are in place for the business function.
• Acts as a trusted advisor for business stakeholders with expertise in digital and IT operations.
• Ensures, in partnership with other-partner IT functions the overall compliance of the system, including periodic reviews, audit readiness, and corrective/preventive actions.
-Bachelor’s in Engineering or Master’s degree in a related discipline.
-Minimum of 15-18 years of experience gained in technology implementation in the Pharma space.
-Specific experience in the Clinical, Medical, and Regulatory IT function, implementing global technology platforms and solutions and RIMS(Regulatory Information management System)
-Extensive experience working for Global Pharma companies and environment.
-Excellent oral/ written communication skills.
-Self-starter, with the ability to work and execute independently with minimal oversight.