Indian Bio Pharmaceutical Company
Posted on: 4/11/2022
Starts on: 25/11/2022
Large project management,
Indian-based global biopharmaceutical company changing patients’ lives in over 120 countries by finding new and affordable ways to treat diabetes, cancer, and autoimmune diseases.
Our Client, an Indian Bio-Pharmaceutical company is looking to engage with a IT Project Manager to work closely with the Commercial (Sales and Marketing) teams under the supervision of the Digital Business Partner, leading key technology and digital projects and ensuring successful rollouts.
• Serves as key driver of key projects within Commercial, working closely with Business stakeholders, End user and Vendor partners.
• Ensures all project stakeholders are aligned on the agreed scope and goals of the project.
• Responsible for oversight of creation, review and approval of all appropriate project and validation deliverables in line with the project RACI matrix.
• Directly responsible for timely and successful completion of projects, holds project team and vendor partner accountable for defined tasks and deliverables.
• Creates and manages project schedule, project resource allocation and project milestones, allocating sufficient time to ensure quality product and deliverables.
• Tracks and reports on the status of project activities and deliverables including validation documentation.
• Manages project risks and issues, identifies mitigations and workarounds and seeks management attention proactively when required.
• Approves project milestone-based payment to vendor partner upon successful completion of predefined milestones, coordinates with Business Partner/Product Owner and Finance team for invoice processing, etc.
-Bachelor’s in Engineering or Master’s degree in a related discipline
-Minimum of 10-15 years of experience gained in technology implementation in the Pharma space.
-Specific experience in leading end-to-end Veeva CRM implementation for a global pharma company.
-Experience in working in an on-site & off-shore model, handling stakeholders from various locations.
-Excellent oral/ written communication skills.
-Self-starter, with the ability to work and execute independently with minimal oversight.
Experience: 10+ years
Qualification : Post Graduate or Higher
Veeva CRM ImplementationVeeva CRMdocumentationproject implementation
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.