Indian Bio Pharmaceutical Company
Posted on: 14/11/2022
Starts on: 5/12/2022
Quality Assurance & Testing, Technology Operations and Support, Technology Management,
Indian-based global biopharmaceutical company changing patients’ lives in over 120 countries by finding new and affordable ways to treat diabetes, cancer, and autoimmune diseases.
Our Client, an Indian Bio-Pharmaceutical company is looking to engage with a Consultant to work closely with the Digital Business Partners and Project Managers across the Digital Programs organization, leading IT Testing efforts through a centralized testing team.
• Serves as the lead for the Testing Center of Excellence through a central testing team, providing quality test planning and execution services to the larger Digital Programs delivery organization.
• Responsible for the creation, setup, and management of a centralized testing function for IT, working with potential service providers and evaluating contracting models.
• Responsible for the selection and implementation of appropriate testing tools and platforms to manage test execution, whilst providing accurate and timely analytics to end consumers of the service.
• Responsible for adherence to service level agreements (SLA) in line with specific project timelines and needs including developing testing strategies and test plans, execute functional and non-functional testing and devising and executing test automation strategies for GxP and non-GxP IT systems.
• Services as the Subject matter expert on Testing methodologies, tools, and systems that aid standardized service delivery.
• Responsible for managing relationships with the CoE vendor partner and testing team, ensuring appropriate overlap and knowledge-sharing practises are followed.
• Manages risks and issues, identifies mitigations and workarounds, and seeks management attention proactively when required.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or Master’s degree in a related discipline
- Minimum of 7-12 years of experience gained in technology testing in the Pharma space.
- Specific experience in handling small to medium-scale testing CoEs including establishing testing strategies, executing functional and non-functional testing, and test automation in the life sciences industry for GxP and non-GxP IT systems.
- Excellent oral/ written communication skills.
- Self-starter, with the ability to work and execute independently with minimal oversight.
Experience: 7+ years
Qualification : Post Graduate or Higher
IT testingIT setupCoEGxP IT systemIT management
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.