Indian Bio Pharmaceutical Company
Posted on: 4/11/2022
Starts on: 25/11/2022
Technology Operations and Support, Technology Management,
Indian-based global biopharmaceutical company changing patients’ lives in over 120 countries by finding new and affordable ways to treat diabetes, cancer, and autoimmune diseases.
Our Client, an Indian Bio-Pharmaceutical company is looking to engage with a Consultant to work closely with R&D, MSAT, and QC Heads and their organizations as the primary Digital Business Partner.
• Serve as the Digital Business Partner and single point of accountability for all technology and digital needs
• Responsible for defining the Digital/IT Strategy, Roadmap, and Implementation plans in conjunction with Business stakeholders and key decision-makers
• Responsible for successful implementation of IT M&A Integration work packages aligned to the R&D, MSAT and QC functions
• Responsible for Stakeholder management of key functional leaders and decision-makers, ensuring technology adoption and use within the function
• Accountable for Ideation, Planning, Delivery & Adoption of Digital/IT Programs and Projects in line with Business needs and expectations
• Leads a diverse staff of direct and indirect colleagues and vendor contractors, aligned to the goals and objectives of the business function
• Works with the IT Ops lead and ensures required levels of support are in place for the business function.
• Acts as a trusted advisor for business stakeholders with expertise in digital and IT operations.
• Ensures, in partnership with other partner-IT functions, the overall compliance of the system, including periodic reviews, audit readiness, and corrective / preventive actions.
-Bachelor’s in Engineering or Master’s degree in a related discipline.
-Minimum of 15-18 years of experience in technology implementation in the Pharma space.
-Specific experience in the R&D IT function, implementing global technology platforms and solutions as well as instrument interfacing and scientific data management and analysis software.
-Direct experience implementing and managing LIMS for a Pharma company.
-Extensive experience working for Global Pharma companies and environment
-Excellent oral/ written communication skills.
-Self-starter, with the ability to work and execute independently with minimal oversight.
Experience: 15+ years
Qualification : Post Graduate or Higher
LIMSR&DMSATdigital implementationQCIT Lead digitallab sciences
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.