Indian Bio Pharmaceutical Company
Posted on: 14/11/2022
Starts on: 1/12/2022
Project/Program Management, Technology Operations and Support, Technology Management,
Indian-based global biopharmaceutical company changing patients’ lives in over 120 countries by finding new and affordable ways to treat diabetes, cancer, and autoimmune diseases.
Our Client, an Indian Bio-Pharmaceutical company is looking to engage with a Consultant to lead the Merger & Acquisition related IT Integration workstreams for their organization and enable a fully integrated IT landscape fulfilling business needs and maximizing business outcomes, post completion of M&A activity and TSA exit.
• Responsible for planning and implementation of IT M&A Integration program including handling integration of complex global IT systems and processes.
• Responsible for the IT Transition Services Agreement Exit and Integration requirements and definition of Target systems in preparation for data transfer and hosting requirements.
• Responsible for program management of the entire IT M&A Integration work packages including oversight on vendors/partners from project initiation to completion within business-critical timelines and budget.
• Explore, evaluate, and lead implementation of IT systems and monitor & review the IT infrastructure to maintain it in line with global requirements and meet business needs.
• Proactively plan with Global CoEs for capability development, (make Vs Buy) to successfully execute and sustain projects.
• Act as a trusted advisor for business stakeholders with expertise in digital and IT operations.
• Identify and resolve IT problems and systemic issues in collaboration with user groups.
• Ensure high levels of Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) by successfully owning and delivering on user requirements.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or Master’s degree in a related discipline.
- Minimum 12-15 years of experience gained in technology implementation and program management in the pharma space.
- Excellent oral/ written communication skills.
- Self-starter, with the ability to work and execute independently with minimal oversight.
Experience: 12+ years
Qualification : Post Graduate or Higher
IT transition IT IntegrationIT M&AITILproject management IT infrastructureM&A
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.