Our Client, an Indian Bio-Pharmaceutical company is looking to engage with a IT Product Manager, for Product Lifecycle Management of Quality IT Systems/Platforms i.e. Track wise, APQR etc.
Primarily responsible for Product Capabilities, Solution Governance & Stakeholder Communication with regards to the Products/Systems under Quality IT.
Key Responsibilities -
• Serves as key driver of key projects within Commercial, working closely with Business stakeholders, End user and Vendor partners .
• Ensures all project stakeholders are aligned on the agreed scope and goals of the project .
• Responsible for oversight of creation, review and approval of all appropriate project and validation deliverables in line with the project RACI matrix .
• Directly responsible for timely and successful completion of projects, holds project team and vendor partner accountable for defined tasks and deliverables .
• Creates and manages project schedule, project resource allocation and project milestones, allocating sufficient time to ensure quality product and deliverables .
• Tracks and reports on the status of project activities and deliverables including validation documentation .
• Manages project risks and issues, identify mitigations and workarounds and seek
management attention proactively when required .
• Approves project milestone-based payment to vendor partner upon successful completion of predefined milestones, coordinates with Business Partner/Product Owner and Finance team for invoice processing, etc .
• Bachelor’s in Engineering or Master’s degree in a related discipline, including a minimum of 06-12 years of experience gained in technology implementation in the Pharma space .
• Specific experience in leading end-to-end Quality IT System (Track wise, Documentum, APQR etc.) implementation for a global pharma company .
• Excellent oral/ written communication skills .
• Self-starter, with the ability to work and execute independently with minimal oversight .