Indian Bio Pharmaceutical Company
Posted on: 11/11/2022
Starts on: 11/12/2022
ERP/CRM, Technology Operations and Support, Software architect, Technology Management,
Indian-based global biopharmaceutical company changing patients’ lives in over 120 countries by finding new and affordable ways to treat diabetes, cancer, and autoimmune diseases.
Our Client, an Indian Bio-Pharmaceutical company is looking to engage with Techno
functional Specialist (Labware LIMS) to work for R&D IT and QC.
• Deliver incident and problem resolution (both functional and technical) for R&D IT and QC applications like PLC, SCADA, Empower, Labware LIMS, Labware ELN, SDMS etc.
• Functional and technical analysis of problems or exceptions to ensure full and final resolution.
• Expertise and to work on remedy or change managements tools.
• Perform and participate in IT system qualification and validation for assigned system.
• Review and qualification and validation documents for assigned systems from IT perspective covering 21 CFR part-11 applicability.
• Provide IT administrative support from technical perspective like:
a. User administration and User Management
b. OS policy management
c. Backup and Restoration Management process.
d. Patch Management etc.
• Drive and collaborate with vendors to implement technical solution, product patches, hotfixes etc as and when required.
• Manage technical component lifecycle of the assigned applications like OS, server,
middleware, APIs etc.
• Deliver and managing to provide technical resolution on Incident, Change & Release of enterprise applications with user base of 1000+.
• Deliver strong technical knowledge in IT and ITIL Process. Preferable to have some prior understanding in application development, bug fixes and change deployments from Labware LIMS end.
• Experienced and developing in Labware LIMS and Labware ELN on the requirement analysis, designing, programming, configuration, crystal reports, bug fixes and training particularly from IT/Tech perspective.
• Need experienced on Labware LIMS application development methods, LIMS basic language, subroutines, user macros, interfacing on empower/SAP with Labware LIMS - ELN, and upgrade and validation as required.
• Having strong experience on Labware LIMS and Labware ELN Instrument integration development process where Parsing Scripts knowledge is required.
• Configure and secondary support on LIMS analysis, test lists, and other LIMS static data as needed.
• Need to have good concepts on Labware LIMS/ELN v6 or v7 versions with detailed.
• Need to have strong knowledge on LIMS web-based interaction like SOAP UI or JSON.
• Labware LIMS/ELN: v6 or v7 versions
• Labware ELN (Electronic lab notebook)
• Interfacing with other systems is required (example SAP, empower or any)
• Instrument integration (Parsing Scripts, excel macros)
• Crystal reports, Oracle, PL/SQL
• Labware LIMS web based - SOAP UI or any other technologies
• Infrastructure knowledge
• Nice to have:
-Experience in working in SAFe agile or DevOps model.
-Experience in working in any programming language.
Experience: 6+ years
Qualification : Post Graduate or Higher
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.