The scope of work will be divided into 2 components:-
1) Beauty Expertise Content Platform - BeBeautiful
a) Support content planning, briefing and execution
i) Calendar building and reviewing
ii) Number of videos/ articles
b) Independently run sampling: Scale of Glambox and deploy a personalized sampling experience
c)Build growth in sign ups & subscription
d)Support BeBe brand key / BCI development and supporting consumer work
e)Support: Inputs from Unilever brand teams on content planning
f) Drive market development through relevant content and build brand advocacy for HUL Personal care brands
2)Lakme Reimagine - Strategic digital initiatives for Lakme
a) Support Lakme Needs & Passions' content planning, briefing and execution
i) Site management with creatives
ii)Number of videos
iv)Needs & Passions Content: Data analysis, capture and insight mining across platforms
b)Drive traffic and build consumer journeys on the Lakme website
c)Launch exclusive ranges for Lakme direct-to-consumer website
d)Independently run omni-channel loyalty program
Stakeholders for the project:
• All Personal care brand teams of HUL
• BeBeautiful’s content partner
• Media agency, creative agency
• Ecommerce team and external marketplaces
• CMI, PRM, Supply chain, Central Digital Media teams
This is a 12 months full-time project based in Mumbai and may be extended based on mutual agreement.
• Background in digital/ content marketing
• Analytical mind-set
• Understanding of content
• Ability to pull out quality insights from data.
• Working knowledge of google analytics/adobe cloud, Instagram/ Facebook / YouTube/ Google for business dashboards.
• Experience in content marketing is a plus (working with a social media agency/ publishing)
• Be upto date with new technology and innovations in digital and ecommerce.
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams and external agencies seamlessly.
• Must have a high-drive, be responsible and be extremely resourceful.
• An appreciation for the world of beauty products.