The client is looking for a consultant to drive information and analytics agenda in the finance and business function. The role will entail driving experimentation project in finance function using different technologies and leveraging data for analytics.
A key component of the project will be to build, maintain and drive governance on data, information and insight through the clients' in-house developed Power BI tool.
Following are the responsibilities:-
1. Representing business/functional requirement in cross functional team with IT and the analytics (Product) team to build Power BI enabled tool for information dashboarding.
2. Embedding the above tool in day to day functioning of the business.
3. Project manage & deliver Digital Finance projects on RPA, automation etc. Should also be able to guide finance teams on where the automation opportunity exists and drive experimentation in the identified areas.
4. Coordinate and ensure best practice sharing amongst South Asia finance community on topics of Information & Analytics and Digital Finance.
5. Overall Project Manager for all data analytics project funnel across the function
6. Act as Power BI champion in the function
The role will include interaction with multiple stakeholders like sales, marketing, finance, IT, analytics team.
1. 2 – 3 years of experience in Information Management and Analytics
2. Analytics background or/and Digital Finance experience.
3. Strong Knowledge of Power BI.
4. Working knowledge of regression models.
5. Strong problem solving and analytics abilities
6. Hands on experience to operate MS Excel, Power Point, Word & SAP/BIW.
7. Excellent communication skills (written / spoken)