Our client is an investor that is building a strong portfolio of assets in the pharma and biopharmaceutical domains. They are looking for a Consultant to help them in framing the Due Diligence and Risk Management Framework to be used for the evaluation of potential acquisitions/investments and monitors risks related to existing assets. The framework is expected to cover 3 phases - Due Diligence, Mitigation and Monitoring.
Roles and Responsibilities would include:
* Outlining the key components to be included in a strong investment evaluation process:
- Types of diligence to be done - financial, business, promoters, legal etc.
- Checklist for what to include in each component of the diligence.
- Guidelines for the process to be followed, broad timelines and decision-making frameworks.
* Developing a framework to assess the risks related to existing assets:
- Types of risks to include.
- Process for assessing the risks on a periodic basis.
* Understanding best practices from leading investment firms and incorporating learnings into the proposed framework.
* Refining the framework through discussions with key stakeholders internally.
- 8+ years of experience in an investment firm and with experience of having run multiple due diligence processes
- Some experience of post-deal engagement and monitoring of portfolio companies is also expected
- Experience with drafting a similar framework and guidelines for a PE/VC firms would be a huge plus
- Strong communication skills