Our client, a leading pharmaceutical organization, is looking to engage with a Chief of Staff to work closely with the Managing Director and his Executive Team at large.
The Chief of Staff is expected to have an immediate impact on our productivity, speed and quality of execution on key projects. The Chief of Staff will oversee program management, communication and coordination across departments. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a business management role, with a special focus on executive-level advisory and interdepartmental collaboration.
Strategic Objectives for this Role:
• Support the Managing Director in successfully delivering complex projects by managing multiple internal and external stakeholders, including the Board of Directors and Investors.
• Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through execution under the guidance of the Executive Team and department heads
• Assist and communicate with the Executive Team in decision-making, program management and initiative implementation
• Improve processes and coordinate for greater efficiency and productivity
• Ensure quality control for all internal and external documents
• Participate with the Managing Director and the Executive Team in strategic planning, policy development and decision-making
• Act as a strategic advisor to the Managing Director and the Executive Team
• Prepare drafts documents on behalf of the Managing Director
• Support the Managing Director in meetings by assuming responsibility for follow up and completion of action items
• Build and develop relationships with various stakeholders to increase efficiency, responsiveness and alignment with the overall vision and objectives.
• Manage the Managing Director calendar, meetings, professional engagements and prioritize time and schedule
Please note that this role is based out of Hyderabad. Also, the duration is 1 year with full time capacity.
- 5+ years in a business or executive management role
- Strong understanding and exposure to the generic pharmaceutical industry
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Experience in planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience with project management
- Consulting experience with a focus on operations management