Our client, a global research and advisory firm is looking to engage with a Project Manager consultant to drive vision for team, program management of workstream(including defining goals and milestones), own senior stakeholder relationships, coach and mentor people.
- Understanding intermediate coaching methodologies including paraphrasing,
leadership styles, structuring
- Understand associate concerns and address them
- Leverage leadership guidance in conveying the right message to associates and
develop and mentor team members by catering to their immediate needs
- Exhibits client Values of Thinking Big (provides multiple solutions to business
problems), No-limits mindset (look to deliver wider impact beyond deliverables),
and Leadership Presence (Building a world class team)
- Collaboration and Stakeholder Mgt.
- Middle leadership level verbal and written communication
- Understand tools and mechanisms for improving collaboration including
approaches on how to make the most of them
- Draft communications based on audience characteristics (e.g. seniority, business
unit nuances, complications, etc..). and address concerns in a conciliatory tone,
manage escalations effectively and communicate with leadership.
Possess extensive experience of working with large volume data using Excel and other tools
Experience in Storyboarding and PowerPoint - ability to summarize key message
Excellent problem solving leadership on qualitative and quantitative aspects
Demonstrated expertise in designing and building scalable error-free processes
Demonstrates advanced descriptive and prescriptive analytical skills
Independently project plan on program deliverables and set targets for the teams