Our client, a British multinational medical equipment manufacturing company, is looking to engage with a Data Analyst who can design Power BI or Tableau.
1. Making a power BI tool and analytical algorithm in the back end.
2. Joining databases with Power BI for Auto pull and refresh.
3. Design, build, test, and maintain data pipelines, data integration, ETL processes, and data management delivery.
4. Participate in the use of Agile practices to elicit and refine requirements through an iterative process of planning, defining acceptance criteria, prioritizing, developing, and delivering enterprise data asset solutions.
5. Develop robust, scalable solutions for collecting & analyzing large data sets.
6. Continuously deliver and improve prioritized data assets that enable the growth of analytics, reporting, and visualization solutions.
1. Four or more years of experience.
2. Has a passion for data, reporting, and analytics.
3. 2+ years experience with Data Visualization tools such as PowerBI, SQL Server Reporting Services, or Tableau.
4. Experience with SQL (Microsoft, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.), including the creation of complex views, stored procedures, and/or packages.
5. Ability to analyze complex data structures with minimal direction.
6. Experience with direct cooperation with the end-users and business teams on analytics needs.