Our client, a Global Green Platform, is looking to engage with Consultant: Executive Assistant for a 12 months project based out of Delhi.
The Consultant will play a key role on the India team. The Consultant will receive direct day to day supervision from and be accountable to the Manager, Administration. The Consultant will also support and contribute to the execution of organization's work. This position will play a critical role on an expanding team and will support the organization's directors in the day-to-day responsibilities and executing the strategy.
The Consultant will support the directors and other staff under the guidance of the Director, People and Operations, Asia in the India office. Below are some of the key duties:
- Manages the calendar for directors, including identifying key deadlines/ milestones in team plans and flag as necessary follow-up. Must be comfortable with heavy scheduling and calendar management including coordination of complex meetings with multiple participants and locations with a high level of efficiency and accuracy.
-Anticipates needs and is highly responsive to direct and anticipated requests; providing fast, accurate, and thoughtful replies to requests and follow up on action items on behalf of the directors.
- Coordinates with Manager, Administration for both domestic and international travel & logistics arrangements.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely; Provides senior level administrative support including tracking grant and contract deliverables drafting letters and documents, taking meeting minutes, and collecting and summarizing information.
- Prepares and processes expense reports, (travel & salary) are compiled, authorized and processed in accordance with the agreed procedure and policies. Ensures proper vendor invoicing paperwork, and purchase requisitions, including monthly expense reconciliation and on-demand expense reports.
- Review incoming correspondence and ensure routing to responsible directors, attaching background documents and highlighting areas requiring action; draft replies on general and administrative matters; ensure outgoing correspondence and reports conform to organization's standards; develop tracking tools to follow up target dates and deadlines.
- Proactively anticipates organizational needs to ensure smooth team operations.
- Obtain briefing and prepare background materials for meetings, workshops, etc., and ensure complete documentation is provided to the unit staff attending the meeting.
- Serves as an active member of the team inside and outside of the organization contributing to creating a positive values-driven culture that engages managers and staff across the organization and ensures that the organization’s people are aligned with the organization's vision, direction, and strategy.
Note: This is a 12 months project based out of Delhi/Hybrid and requires full time capacity.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field is preferred.
- Generally expected to have 5 to 10 years of executive level administrative experience in supporting an Executive Leader;
- Must have previous work experience in a complex, fast-paced and highly professional role and global organization with multiple offices and with a strong mission and focus on people or a related role in a not-for-profit organization;
- Direct experience in managing sensitive and confidential matters with a high level of professionalism and grace under pressure;
- Strong execution and organization skills and demonstrated experience in prioritizing and executing multiple priorities seamlessly with excellent attention to detail;
- Demonstrated proactive problem-solving skills with strong decision-making capability, Work effectively both independently, as well as, in a team-oriented, collaborative and collegial environment;
- Has the ability to identify, prioritize and manage agendas, employee communications, high level presentations and documents and is comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment;
- Demonstrated technical proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Female candidates preferred.