Our client, the leading global provider of data, analytics and insights to the ﬁnancial services industry, is looking for an executive interviewer.
Key Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Establish appointments from a portfolio of key decision makers, most are large corporations senior executives, senior executives/Directors/CFOs in the finance industry.
2. Conduct research interviews.
3.Provide update on portfolio statuses, and deliver completed work on a weekly basis.
4. Manage data precision and quality assurance of own work – conduct over-the-phone re-contact if necessary.
5.Provide market update based on conversations with executives.
Note: Applicants should be the citizens of Singapore/Malaysia,or have a PR or valid work permit to work in these countries.
1. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
2. High standard of professionalism and integrity.
3. Experience or knowledge of the Banking, Finance or Insurance industry advantageous.
4.Driven and self-motivated individual with eloquent skills to solicit buy-in from executives to participate in our studies.