Our client is a German multinational automotive corporation and is looking to engage with a Model based engineering ( Body EE ) consultant.
- Responsible for design and development of Simulink, TargetLink models as per the guidelines with good software engineering practices.
- Analysis and implementation of functional changes Responsible for Model Validation (MIL, SIL) and Test development, Code Coverage, Static Code Analysis and Model Quality Accountability as part of the Agile software development.
- Responsible for Requirement Analysis.
- Responsible for Test Specifications, Code Coverage, Model Quality and Model Validation (MIL, SIL) to ensure that developed model is bug-free and adheres to Model guidelines.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Electrical & Electronics/Mechatronics/Control Systems
- 2-7 years of experience in automotive Model Based development
- Strong background of control systems
- Good exposure to configuration management tools like PVCS, SVN, GIT
- Good exposure to Requirements management tools like DOORS, PREEvision
- Must have good understanding of Model-in-loop, Software-in-loop simulation. In addition, Processor-in-loop will be preferred.