Posted on: 10/05/2023
Starts on: 15/05/2023
Software Products & Services
Mantys is a planning & analytics tool for high-growth companies. Scaling businesses is tough and the problem becomes multifold when the required data sits in disparate locations. We are thus, working on an integrated plug n play solution to aid companies in making better data-backed decisions by helping them simulate different what-if scenarios, track metrics and get actionable insights. Our founders have faced the challenge firsthand during their stint with VC funds & enterprises and are positive about creating a best-in-class product to help companies grow faster and predictably. We are disrupting the multi-billion dollar planning & analytics industry.
We are looking for an innovative data analyst to join our founding team. The role will entail building client use cases from scratch and have end to end ownership of the delivery. Folks who understand finance or have worked in a similar industry before will be a bonus.
Following would be the key deliverables-
- Working together with the team, to build data analytics program to support the analysis of data, building and validating predictive models and interpretation and exploitation of analysis outcomes.
- Provision of statistics, data science expertise to deliver data analytics program and build skills and capability of data analytics
- Engagement and collaboration with multi-disciplinary teams
- Responsibility for the quality and defensibility of statistical analyses, models, and data interpretation.
- Engagement in continuous learning initiatives to keep abreast of state of the art analytical, statistical and machine learning methods.
- Strong interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and consult effectively in teams.
- Strong SQL knowledge needed
Both (On-site & Remote)
Experience: 3+ years
Qualification : Graduate
Data AnalysisSQLData Science
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.