Varun Beverages Limited
Delhi / NCR
Posted on: 17/03/2023
Starts on: 20/03/2023
Compensation & Benefits,
We are looking to hire an experienced HR Professional with expertise in Compensation and Benefits for a period of 6 months to 1 year on a contract basis and basis performance in a contracted period, we may on roll permanent as well.
1. Manage HRIS projects to ensure the different modules of SuccessFactors are implemented smoothly in the organization and in different entities.
2. Conduct compensation and benefits benchmarking exercise to ensure the organization's programs are competitive and aligned with industry standards/ best practices.
3. Hiring Fitment Guidelines preparation based on the Compensation Benchmarking process
4. Analyse data and prepare reports to identify trends and recommend changes to the compensation and benefits program.
5. Develop and draft HR policies and procedures related to compensation and benefits in accordance with relevant laws, regulations, and industry best practices.
6. Collaborate with other HR professionals, managers, and stakeholders to ensure effective communication and coordination of compensation and benefits programs.
1. Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field. A Master's degree is preferred.
2. At least 5 years of experience in HR with a focus on compensation and benefits.
3. Experience with HRIS project management, comp benchmarking, HR policy benchmarking, and drafting.
4. Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and identify trends.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to collaborate with diverse groups of people.
6.Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities with minimum supervision.
Both (On-site & Remote)
Experience: 7+ years
Qualification : Post Graduate or Higher
Compensation & BenefitsHR PolicyCompensation BenchmarkingHRIS ManagementAnalytics
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.