Posted on: 3/01/2023
Starts on: 24/01/2023
Project/Program Management, Hardware and Network administration, Technology Management,
IT Services & Consulting
- The Regional Project Manager is expected to be an experienced Project Manager with solid expertise in the Network Services domain (WAN, LAN, Security, Telephony, DNS, DHCP, IPAM) and very experienced in cross-country mid-size project management
- Manage the project reporting, risks & issues, the detailed project plan as well as
potential scope change requests
- Manage the regional project timeline within budget and quality
- Manage the interdependencies with other IS towers, such as IaaS, EUC and
- Transfer the current Network Services scope to the new Managed Services Provider
- Assure that the migration does not impact the business
- Manage the hand-over from the project phase to ITIL-based Network Operations incl. a stabilization phase (hyper care)
- Align with the regional and global connectivity project managers as well as key senior stakeholder
- Experienced in a common project management frameworks, e.g. PMI,
- Adapts to the organization's project management framework,
- Very well versed in using MS Project,
- Works in a very structured and organized way,
- Comfortable to work independently as well as cooperative in intercultural teams,
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills in English,
- Values continuous learning, integrity and innovation, and
- Has a passion for excellence and success.
- Experience in transferring Network Services from one provider to another will be an added value.
- Knowledge of ITIL-based (Network) Operations will be an added value.
Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must
Excellent interpersonal skills
Ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
Strong technology background is required
Aptitude to acquire new technology and concepts quickly
Both (On-site & Remote)
Experience: 20+ years
Qualification : Graduate
Infrastructure Project Coordination & MonitoringIncident ManagementNetwork Systems AdministrationIT Infrastructure ManagementMicrosoft SQL ServerCISCOITILNetwork OperationsProject ManagementInfrastructure System IntegrationsNetwork Services
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.