Posted on: 3/01/2023
Starts on: 24/01/2023
Project/Program Management, Technology Operations and Support, Technology Management,
Software Products & Services
- Dependencies related to global services to be incorporated in local planning
(e.g. global Apps, global programs etc.).
- Local Services exits should be in sync for all work-streams as much as
- All local Services to be considered (i.e. no stranded services).
- Migration impacts from an end-user perspective are to be limited and clearly
- Optimise Existing TSA ( Transition Service Agreement) Exit cost ramp-down
for local services
- Coordinate the-in country delivery of all Transition Service Agreement Exit
work-streams at a wave/country level in line with recognised best practice
methodology (managing risk, governance, quality assurance, issue resolution,
reporting) , where the successful implementation of service resource skills
and processes are critical
- Act as the central, responsible manager for all transition activities for the
- Manage day to day Transition Service Agreement project communication both
within the Enterprise and all other stakeholders and produce relevant reports
accurately and in a timely manner at the agreed frequency.
- Coordinate with the wider Deployment team involving additional resources,
internal technical resource, 3rd party suppliers, account team members and
- Interface with 3rd party suppliers, involving agreement, planning, timelines,
and quality of deliverables
- Produce detailed project plans to manage interdependencies, ensuring a
realistic and achievable path is in place to achieve wave/country Transition
exit objectives according to the target dates .
- Adhere to relevant escalation processes to escalate resource issues, delayed
project phases, missed deadlines and other planning issues that are posing a
serious risk or issue to the achievement of Transition exit objectives .
- Create and effectively manage all relevant stakeholders, incorporating all
project work-streams necessary to achieve wave/country Transition Service
Agreement Exit objectives.
- Monitor the wave/country deployment progress ensuring issues are resolved
in a timely manner, and the appropriate corrective actions are implemented .
- Review the outcomes of each country/wave deployment to determine any
corrective actions that could be taken for future country/waves and to improve
- High level of flexibility, creativity and dependability required, and strong
organisational and workload prioritisation skills required.
- Master/Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or 8+ years of experience in IT
Transition & Transformation or Service Delivery Operations.
- Proven experience in repeated implementation of successful corporate level
end user support programs; strong ownership and leadership demonstrated
with a success track over previous assignments.
- Strong reactive and proactive mindset to establish a sense-of-urgency to
remediate and at the same time identify and eradicate root-causes of the
issue for future deployments.
- Extensive people and remote team management experience required, proven
track record of mentoring and coaching team members .
- Experience with managing vendors; IT supplier selection, contract negotiation
and RFP process.
- Good knowledge of ITSM tools (ServiceNow), MS Office Products, ITIL, Lean
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organisation, technical and non-
technical audiences, to convey IT information and processes in a clear and
concise fashion with business writing and presentation skills in English.
- If you are a motivated self-starter who has a passion for excellence and
values education, integrity, innovation, and success, this is a role for you!
Both (On-site & Remote)
Experience: 25+ years
Qualification : Graduate
IT TransformationIT Service DeliveryService DeliveryProgram ManagementIT TransitionProject ManagementITSM
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.