Note: This is a full-time opportunity and fully remote and can be performed from anywhere in the world. Professionals with short or long career breaks and looking to restart are encouraged to apply.
We are a venture development firm. We are venture development experts established in 2014. We help entrepreneurs to identify opportunities and develop the right business models. We work with leading corporations, investment firms and successful ventures and have helped our clients in different markets across India, Middle East, USA and Europe
Some of our recent engagements include
- Helping a Middle East based automotive business in new market entry,
- Working with D2C brand in India to raise next round of funding,
- Developing digital business line for a US-based traditional business house,-
- Growth and expansion for Canada based Energy Firm
All of the above engagements were led by our Strategy & Venture Development consultants. As S&VD consultant you will be working on issues that matter. Working closely with CXOs. You will bring Data + Strategy + Story to present compelling recommendations and consulting pitches. Our team has top-notch creds and comes from Mckinsey, BCG, EY, Stanford, INSEAD, who operated, scaled, and sold ventures. Our Strategy and Venture Development (S&VD) consultant would have a mix of business strategy and execution experience. As a business storyteller, you would work to de-construct the moving parts in a business.
As a Sstratgye &Venture Development consultant
- Would have a flair for power messaging and super impressive PowerPoint skills
- Would understand Business and financial footprint using research, financial analysis, research
- Would have sharpened your saw at an investment Banks, consulting firm or a Venture Capital firm or branding and marketing
What would you do:
- Delivery: For each project, working as part of a 3-people project team Execution Led Consulting is our forte. You will be required to understand the core business, industry landscape, organization imperative of our client and present strategic the narrative. Drive engagement deliverables.
- Gain: Work with our team to gain new territories, identify new opportunities and work to win the engagements with our team and grow.
- Work on something that is extremely important to a business
- Work-culture where everyone is pursuing excellence and doing their best work
- Complete creative freedom
- No knit-picking and leave tracking for as long as you are being responsible and reasonable
- Freedom to try out roles and tasks that you have never undertaken
- While this is a Contract but can convert into full-time opportunity for the right fit candidate
This is a full-time opportunity and fully remote and can be performed from anywhere in the world. Professionals with short or long career breaks and looking to restart are encouraged to apply.