Organization: Vandana Global Ltd., one of the leading Steel industry of Raipur, Chhattisgarh. We are an integrated steel plant empowering India since 1996, having Ferro Alloys, Rolling Mill, Steel Melting Shop, Sponge Iron and Power Plant units. Our turnover is around 1000 crores and we currently operate with 1500 permanent employees and indirect employees (Tonnage & Supply labour).
At present, we have SAP implemented in our plant and lot of processes are being run & controlled through the same.
Project: Paperless Office setup with an audit of processes & its flows
Goals: The objective of the project is Digitalization, i.e. to implement appropriate strategy to make documentation work online and automation of processes i.e. everything (as much as possible) within the organization that currently moves through papers for different purposes has to be digitalized and made online.
Objectives: As under
1. As is study of processes, approvals, communications, documentation
2. Digitalization of all processes, approvals, communications, documentation work
3. Process automation
4. Automated delegations and tracking of work status
5. Workflow study to Fix the Authority and Responsibility of each and Every user in the chain
6. Implementation of the right strategy for digitalization
7. Reduce Errors which occurs due to inconsistencies in paper records
8. Improve transfer of information between different units
9. Reduction in time for searching of records and missing documents
10. Reduced physical space needed for file storage
11. Reduced cost of paper and filing supplies
12. Goals listed are not limited and may increase as the project kicks off or even before
A telephonic discussion is required with interested consultants so that entire thought process can be shared on a one to one basis.
Vandana Global Ltd.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : 7225060490