We are looking for someone to lead our Content Consultant who can help our freelancer community to more skill areas and in newer geographies and are looking for a smart marketing professional to build this community leveraging a range of digital channels. In
parallel, We are also focused on providing a community to its consultants and this role would involve driving our engagement initiatives as well. This individual would work closely with the founder and senior team to set up a strong growth acquisition channel via content and building strong narratives via the community.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
Crafting and driving campaigns to scale Flexing It’s community of consultants
o Identifying the target skills (e.g., new technology areas, analytics)and geographies (e.g., Singapore, Vietnam)
o Thinking through channels and planning campaigns - both paid and non paid
Overseeing implementation of the campaigns and tweaking as needed
o Coordinating with the Tech and product team to ensure SEO and organic search is optimised
Developing and driving a content marketing strategy with our community at the centre
o Working with the senior team to develop the focus content themes for the year and planning out formats (e.g., blogs, case studies, stories)/channels (social media, others)
o Developing a strategy for engaging with our consultant community on a regular basis to
– help them build their brands better and exhibit thought leadership, get a pipeline of user generated content that will be helpful for other members of the community
Coordinating the marketing and amplification for Flexing It’s branded research and data-backed publications
o Building relationships and managing the interaction with press and media
Tracking overall marketing performance on a regular basis and working with the senior team to refine the strategies from time to time
- A professional with at least 4 – 5 years experience in Content and Digital
Marketing, ideally in a B2B domain. Experience of working across all digital channels is a must, especially Google Adwords and LinkedIn and the ideal candidate will possess a strong awareness of social media strategies – including organic and paid social media, influencers, community, and video. You will also have a deep knowledge and understanding of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram. You will have digital marketing experience across a variety of
disciplines including; SEO/SEM, marketing automation, social, and email.
- Given that we expect Content Marketing - to both consultants and clients/enterprises – to be an integral strategy, the candidate must have excellent writing and communication skills.
- looking for a team member who is creative and identifies new ideas using basic
principles thinking. Given that we are targeting accelerated growth especially over the next couple of years, urgency, ownership for results, and collaboration are must haves.
- Thinking, implementation of campaigns/strategies and analysis and results will be critical. You will be required to work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and strong communication and interpersonal skills is a must.