Flexing It® (www.fIexingit.com) is a curated platform that helps organizations access and work with high quality independent consultants, and project-based resources efficiently and at scale. We are creating solutions that support the Professional Gig Economy, and make using external resources seamless.
Flexing It offers the largest community of experienced independent consultants in Asia (80,000+), and we support over 3,000 clients globally from leading professional services firms, to MNCs, high-growth ventures and investors. Our community of vetted consultants spans all core business functions and sectors, and brings rich experience that our technology matches to client projects.
Flexing It® offers the following flexible talent solutions to its clients:
Enterprise product suite – an end-to-end technology solution for heavy users that enables them to access, engage and manage their flexible workforce efficiently.
Access to quality project-based talent – access to a quality, curated talent pool made efficient through our proprietary matching algorithm, contracting & project management modules and efficient payments.
Remote consulting product for international clients – solution that enables clients globally to get work done through consultants based in India.
Industry experts on demand – an expert network that enables clients to consult domain specialists as needed.
Unique tools such as FeeBee™, its benchmarking product for consultant fees
Flexing It® has built a strong brand as a thought-leader in the future of work and gig space in India through our original research products that have become annual properties and established us as the ‘go-to’ for perspectives in the domain.
The EIR presents an unique opportunity to create a product-led growth strategy for our expert service. It is currently a competitive market so the EIR needs to create a compelling and unique value proposition for the expert service to increase our market share. The role includes, and not limited, to the following broad activities.
1. Market research on key competitors as well as their positioning and market play
2. Analysis of internal data on existing clients and types of calls/requests
3. Business modeling and revenue planning
4. Develop a product positioning for Flexing It which is unique and differentiated
5. Marketing strategies to share the unique proposition to various client segments
Launch and validation
1. Demonstrable product marketing / product strategy experience
2. Business planning and business strategy development in a startup environment
3. Strong problem-solving skills with a focus on attention to detail
4. Strong communication and organization skills, as well as the ability to think clearly and quantitatively
5. Ability to analyze data and draw key insights to aid in business planning
6. Ability to work strategically and collaboratively
7. Excellent communication, presentation, and stakeholder management skills