Our client is a brand of fresh and chemical-free eggs, sourced from fully integrated farmers and they are looking to engage with a marketing consultant who can align with companies mission, vision, short-term & long-term goals.
Key Responsibilities :-
1. Conceptualise, design and roll out multi-channel branding campaigns to align with the companies mission, vision, short-term & long-term goals, brand strengths, target markets & customers.
2. Build thorough understanding of consumer metrics, market drivers & identifying their wants/needs and triggers to purchase. Drive consumer and market researches to better identify target audience and other business needs. Drive programs and projects across the various customer touch points having for company’s products in segmented markets across locations.
3. Follows and influences all the aspects of marketing and branding right from the PR strategies, pricing of the products, overseeing the monthly, quarterly, and yearly marketing budgets v/s the sales targets achieved, creative artworks, packaging, distribution, corporate communications, and all the related branding and marketing strategies.
4. Instrumental in identifying and hiring agencies required for various types of requirements like creative, design, digital marketing, etc.
5. Contribute to development of Brand playbook and responsible for improvements. Build messaging around brand building and marketing campaigns. Lead the development of the strategic narrative that unlocks the best storytelling opportunities for our products. Champion creative excellence with compelling storytelling approaches that shapes and grows the company's marketing.
6. Coordinate with the relevant team members for end-to-end execution of the projects.
7. Work with technology and social media teams to establish and create a world-class destination for the products including Landing pages, homepage(s), app zones, and more.
Strong Marketing orientation, experience in managing P&L and establishing brands
- Analytical thinking and data interpretation is critical to drive the marketing strategy
- Should be able to drive the mindset transformation towards digitalisation
- Good understanding of the facets of business across agencies, offline promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts
- People Management Skill and ability to build, motivate and manage the team effectively
- Analytical bent of mind. Able to draw relevant business insights from multiple sources and clarity in purpose
- Must-Have - Crossed entire journey of SEO, CRM, Brand and Performance campaigns