Early stage MedTech startup
Posted on: 25/04/2023
Starts on: 30/05/2023
Manufacturing oversight, Large project management, Quality assurance, Manufacturing/Operations head, Process Engineering / Process excellence,
Healthcare Equipment & Supplies
Healthcare Consulting offering a broad range of strategic support to Healthcare industry clients
Our client is an early stage medical technology startup that has developed a new technology which has the potential to be game changing.
For their first couple of products, they will be working with an external manufacturer on a loan licensing basis till they invest in their own capacity.
During this period, they are looking for a Senior Manufacturing Expert who can help them plan and oversee the manufacturing of the early products. The project will include:
- Understanding the technology and manufacturing process
- Helping structure the loan license agreement from a technical stand point ie must haves, KPIs, QA/QC processes etc.
- Helping plan the manufacturing based on expected sales
- Being on site to oversee the first few batches, including manufacturing, sterilization, QC
- Helping the founding team plan the scale up of the manufacturing and also approach for building in house capabilities.
The expert will be helping build a company and technology that has massive potential and this project could lead to a longer term role with the organisation as well. The expert will also have flexibility on planning his/her days based.
- Strong experience in manufacturing orthopedic Class C devices like Bone Cement, etc.
- Prior experience of dealing with technology transfer and loan licensing agreements is expected
- Required to work 4 days a month remote with travel to Hyderabad when needed
Experience: 12+ years
Qualification : Graduate
Medical DevicesCapacity BuildingTotal Quality Management (TQM)bone cementorthopedic devicesmanufacturing strategyContract Manufacturingclass c devicesGreen Field projectsmanufacturing operationsQuality Assurance
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.