We are looking to engage with a Business Process Improvement/Re-engineering professional for a duration of 1 year.
Roles and Responsibilities include :
- Evaluate and provide performance optimization solutions for current HR and Business Operations programs
- Support process and performance improvement efforts in the areas of strategic planning, corporate operations, human resource, training, administration and business process – baselining functional processes and re-engineering to incorporate/integrate existing enabling IT technology
- Lead the capture, documentation, redesign and solutions implementation of corporate operations processes
- Carry out operations research, process optimization, process improvement, Lean exercises
- Plan and facilitate meetings to achieve desired client objectives
- Provide group facilitation, interviewing, training, communications and additional forms of knowledge transfer
- Lead the identification and development of process automation solutions across multiple complex business processes, requiring design or integration of technical solutions that may cross multiple functions of the business
This is an on-site full-time role for a duration of one year, location being Odisha/Patna. Flybacks to and fro home location will be arranged for by the client. All holidays and other sanctions will be according to government mandates.
- B.E/B.Tech along with MBA/PGDM from reputed institutes
- Minimum 6 years of experience in leading business re-engineering/ process
- Experience with executing & delivering process improvements
- Experience in executing BPR exercise for Government / Quasi-Government/ PSU’s
- Strong Analytical Skills