Our client a top Cloud Communication company is looking to engage with a Project Manager. This is a 3-month long opportunity in which the consultant will be working at the COO's office. The COO’s Office supports the founder/s - helping them scale and driving high-stakes priority, cross-functional projects and initiatives critical to the success of the organization.
● Business Review and updates: Be a part of planning and tracking various initiatives to ensure deployments are taking place as per the plan. Define Analyze & Track vital company metrics and performance.
● Facilitate company-wide OKR Management process, goal setting and controlling in collaboration with cross-functional partners
● Functional Enablement - Deploy and Recommend decision support systems such as capital budgeting, strategic alliances, exclusive partnerships, business expansion, the launch of a new segment or geography, business pivots.
● Review, design, and execute on improvements to org structure find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them. Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
● Support the Founder/COO to consider risk assessment and ensure business continuity with complete adherence to applicable laws, working capital management, cash-burn monitoring, timely intimation on any delay of payments to stakeholders
● 5-8 years in an executive management or management consulting role
● Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
● Excellent communications in written and verbal forms
● Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
● Experience in planning and leading strategic initiatives
● Solid functional knowledge, including but not limited to strategy, business development, marketing, project management etc
● Strong quantitative, analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills combined with outstanding business acumen
● Ability to deal with ambiguity, defining the problem statements and focus areas, developing scenarios/options and evaluating options both qualitatively and quantitatively