Our client a top Cloud communication company is looking to engage with a Project Manager. This is a 3-month long opportunity in which the consultant will be responsible for the strategy formulation, communicating the strategy/goals to all stakeholders and implementing processes of the firm.
● Manage Information requests, M&A and strategic partnerships
● Understand firm's strengths and potential areas of improvement with respect to the brand, technology, customer focus and internal operations
● Create long term business and product plans aligned with vision and goals.
● Identify & co-create new product opportunities that show promise in terms of market-fit as well as shareholder value
● Prove/Disprove hypothesis with data and logical interpretation.
● Help functional teams understand the strategies chosen for implementation by
● Work closely with functional teams on a regular basis to collect information on the
progress of initiatives under implementation
● Present to the management on a regular basis the progress, challenges and
recommendations for course corrections, if any, identified
● Make stakeholders aware of market information, competition trends and company strategy
● Build strong relationships with investors and external stakeholders
● Understanding of market opportunities in the cloud communications and telecommunications industries
● Has been working in the SaaS, PaaS, B2B software & technology industry.
● Has been a part of an IPO, Fundraise, M&A, Partnership or JV team.
● Has built partnerships, developed PoCs, led beta testing/pilots/field testing.
● Has an engineering background or a bent of mind.
● Has at least 5 years of experience working with business, technology and people
● Knows how to get work done with people who don’t report to them
● Has reported to the CEO or started a company