Our client, an analytical laboratory instrument manufacturing company, is looking to engage with a Consultant.
1. Supporting the planning and coordination of the internal communications program (to APAC staff).
2. Strategically define the internal communication roadmap, messaging, and annual communication calendar in line
3. Conceptualize, Plan, Implement and Sustain engaging campaigns to communicate various messages.
4. Identify the gaps and challenges in the existing internal communication processes to build and develop effective and internal channels required to deliver our message and achieve the outcomes.
5. Creating integrated communication ideas and content, which can be leveraged on various internal platforms.
6. Establish and maintain systems/tools to gauge the effectiveness of internal campaigns and evaluate moderations for future and existing campaigns.
7. Plan and maintain a content pipeline and calendar for internal channels.
8. Devise and commission insights and analytics about various communication pieces with the help of various tools
9. Conduct internal audits, employee sentiment analysis and surveys to gain deeper insights into existing and potential communication strategies.
10. Keep up to date with the current communication trends and developments to ensure the relevant and innovative use of digital tools and channels.
11. Manage partner agencies - Engagement & Performance monitoring to check progress against clearly aligned and timely deliverables which are systematically tracked and measured.
12. Develop and execute employee engagement and communication programs to bolster employer branding.
13. Work closely with the Global and Asia teams to cascade group messaging in line with the global strategy, and programs.
14. Regular reporting on progress against plans + objectives
15. Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all internal communication material
16. Work closely with the regional and local matrix teams to ensure clear, consistent communication for internal programs
Duration - 3 months (Extendable)
- 5 + years of relevant experience.
- Having presentation development skills is a bonus.
- Experience in Internal Communications, and digital marketing.
- Excellent communication- both verbal and written.