Our client, an analytical laboratory instrument manufacturing company, is looking to engage with a Business Analyst.
• Owner of regular marketing & commercial reporting, KPI & target tracking with the main objective of automating the reporting process and ensuring consistency with Waters Global reporting.
• Integrate unstructured data across 1st and 3rd party data sources into structured data that provides the business with a single source of truth for performance on key metrics that drive the business.
• Ensure data cleanliness and accuracy of related outputs are in line with key stakeholder reports and dashboards.
• Develop a regional view of by-products, markets & segments to measure performance and optimize investment across sales and marketing activities
• Any other related additional responsibilities as assigned by the Snr Marketing director or Commercial Operations Director.
• Manage and analyze reports & data portals from key marketing & e-commerce platforms throughout the region, and drive platform-specific insights with business value
• Analyze overall market & channel data to track marketing & business performance, translate data to insights, and flag issues/optimization opportunities
• Generate customer insights and view of demographics, behaviour, patterns & correlations that will enable marketing teams to optimize marketing investment & performance.
• Performance analysis across several domains, including Portfolio, Operations, Financial, Campaigns, and Market-Share, with deep-dive studies on performance issues/opportunities.
• Deliver valuable insights and improvement recommendations to APAC Product, Segment Marketing leaders, and Country leaders including local marketing teams & partners across the region.
• Degree or equivalent preferably in statistics, mathematics, computing, engineering, data science, or any numerate discipline.
• Minimum 3 years of professional experience, in a quantitative/analytical role managing and working with large data sets
• Experience in scripting, extracting large sets of data, designing & building data pipelines
• Experience in setting up a data warehouse/databases and automated reporting & dashboards, drawing from multiple data sources
• Advanced Microsoft Excel (VBA, Power Pivots) skills, experience with data visualization tools, business intelligence tools, and database/dataset structuring & manipulation abilities
• Proficiency in python as a programming language
• Good understanding of workflow automation, associated techniques & tools
• Good understanding of open-source data extraction and associated web-scraping techniques
• Good understanding of data protection protocols and privacy laws