Our client, a leading Not for Profit humanitarian organization, has launched multiple high-impact initiatives to address the challenges communities are facing in getting access to healthcare services and support for COVID. This includes setting up temporary hospitals that are providing COVID treatment, procuring and installation of oxygen plants and also ensuring access to other critical supplies.
In respect to which are looking to engage with a Strategic Procurement Consultant who will work with the senior leadership team in driving their initiatives in this programme.
1. Planning and Organising all high-value procurement activities including goods as
well as service contracts
2. Custodian of the Procurement budgets formulated through the Sr. Director
3. Take direct ownership of high-value procurement under the guidance of the Sr.
Director Support services, while ensuring adherence to all internal &
4. Overviewing the team of procurement professionals to ensure complete integrity
and transparency in the procurement function.
5. Ensuring adherence to timelines and budgets during procurement and
administration of goods and services for the BTSU
6. Determine appropriate contracts for various types of procurement; reviews
requisitions/purchase orders and related documents for completeness, accuracy
and compliance with department procedures and requirements; review invoices
and other documentation for compliance while resolving disputed invoices etc
7. Actively coordinate with the Sr. Manager Finance & Accounts to
ensure timely and appropriate payment to stakeholders.
8. Contract management, renewal & administration to ensure contractual
9. Formulate & administer a Procurement Audit Mechanism through the Director
Support Services to ensure the efficacy of the function.
10. Taking Ownership of Transactional Compliances through the team
11. Ensuring Supplier efficiency by monitoring cost, quality, service,
availability and reliability.
12. Ensuring adherence to Donor guidelines.
13. Responsible for Team management and performance for all procurement team
Note: The project is based out of Delhi with travels required to Patna (Bihar).
1. Domain expertise in sourcing essential raw materials/goods from various
suppliers and distribution networks
2. Experience in working with Government and other agencies
3. Ability to work under tight timelines and HQ coordination & ability to plan
and organize a substantial workload with complex, diverse
tasks and responsibilities.
4. Exposure to Functioning in an ERP environment.
5. Good communication and presentation capabilities
6. Problem solving, decision making and delegation skills
7. Leadership skills, including the ability to supervise and motivate