Our client has launched multiple high-impact initiatives to address the challenges communities are facing in getting access to healthcare services and support for COVID. This includes setting up of temporary hospitals that are providing COVID treatment, procuring and installation of oxygen plants and also ensuring access to other critical supplies.
As part of this initiative, we need to urgently run RFPs and procurement processes for multiple critical products/services and are looking to onboard seasoned Strategic Procurement Consultants who can support us on this.
The role will include working with the senior team to:
- Develop the tender and RFPs for critical items to be procured e.g., Oxygen plants -
defining the specs, outreach to potential vendors
- Running a very tight process to identify the right suppliers
- Leading negotiations - pricing, SLAs, terms - with the shortlisted suppliers
- Negotiation of contracts
- Support and oversight on implementation
This is a very high impact project where the consultant will work very closely with the senior team, government and industry stakeholders and also funders.
Note: This is a remote based project, requiring support for 3-6 months.
1. Domain expertise in sourcing essential raw materials/goods from various
suppliers and distribution networks
2. Experience of working with Government and other agencies
3. Track record of building relationships in a complex field of stakeholders.
4. Demonstrated capability of holding oneself and others accountable to deadlines
and good quality deliverables.
5. String hands on experience in strategic Sourcing
6. Problem-solving skills to analyze the situation & make decisions to support the
7. Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills