Our client has launched multiple high-impact initiatives to address the challenges communities are facing in getting access to healthcare services and support for COVID. This includes setting up of temporary hospitals that are providing COVID treatment, procuring and installation of oxygen plants and also ensuring access to other critical supplies.
As part of this initiative, we are looking to engage with HR Coordinator who will be reporting to HR Manager and Sr. Director HR to execute the operations.
1. Support HR Manager/s in data entry, HRMIS, tracking of recruitment status on a
2. Track all new hiring and exits
3. Maintain and update all personal records efficiently (e-records and physical
4. Ensure and coordinate that the contracts are issued in a timely manner
5. Ensure timely exit process with all entries recorded for Audit records
6. Any other jobs as assigned by Sr Director HR & OD
Note: This is a remote based project, requiring support for 3 months.
A Delhi/NCR based consultant would be preferred.
1. Prior experience of Minimum 2-3 years of work experience in HR
2. Experience of handling personal records, HRMS, payments vouchers, data entry, HRMIS, etc.
3. Good communication skills
4. Ability to work in a fast paced environment