Our client, a leading Indian Behaviour Science Institution, driving behavioural change measures for people and communities in need, is looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for deliverables of the NITI BIU team, in the following areas:
Project management (50%):
● Working with project partners, senior government officials, NITI BIU team and advisors;
● Preparing and maintaining project plans and updates outlining the activities, necessary tasks, risks and dependencies of given workstreams as the project progresses;
● Overseeing budgets, financial management, grant reporting and contracting requirements;
● Leading internal and external meetings, workshops, and events with government and other partners.
People management (20%):
● Supervising and managing the growth and career progression of Associates and Senior Associates and conducting their performance reviews using CSBC’s HR framework;
● Coordinating with staff of partner organisations for effective collaborative work.
● Produce regular internal briefings on policy context, stakeholder analysis, and forecast and track changes in government priorities and opportunities for NITI BIU’s work;
● Create scale-up plans for effective behavioral interventions that are aligned with existing government processes and structures.
Internal Initiatives/Others (15%):
● Coordinate with the CSBC research team and UP BIU and Bihar BIU, to run diagnostic studies, pilot projects and to generate behavioral solutions to solve policy challenges;
● Support and at times drive the implementation of NITI BIU’s internal initiatives;
● Perform any other duties as assigned by the reporting manager.
● Strong skills in writing and documentation and giving convincing presentations;
● Ability to manage and respond to varied tasks quickly and efficiently;
● Experience of working with senior stakeholders (past work with governments is an advantage) or in a multi-stakeholder environment;
● Ability to give and receive constructive feedback;
● Quick learner, collaborative, and solution-oriented
● Fluency in English and Hindi (required);